Hey there, I've decided to update the blog layout on the site today. This area of the site's been down for many months now, but I think I'm ready to begin blogging again. I will post site updates, life updates, and random articles that don't fit nicely into the "guide" categories here.
- I've been working hard on random Joomla extensions lately. I'm looking to provide more Joomla content, and perhaps more Java programming content in the near future.
- I'd like to complete my videos for the Intro to Joomla series.
- I'm not using AI to write any of the articles, but I am using it for some of the intro thumbnails / graphics (like the one for this blog entry).
- Had to re-enable advertisements due to lack of donations
- Hoping to finish my associate degree in web design at the end of this year
- Been working on my portfolio site, kevino.dev
- Looking for better-paying jobs
- I love my current jobs as a nanny, petsitting, and housekeeping - but unfortunately $20-30/hr for ~15hrs a week isn't covering my bills.
I live on the east coast of USA and the smoke from the Canada wildfires hit us over last night. Apparently it's the worst air quality day since 2008. I guess that's bad. My eyes are burning and I've got a minor headache. I was actually trying to record a new video this morning and ran out of breath after like 5 minutes. Very strange. I was thinking of buying an air purifier but it should be getting better by tomorrow so... not worth it. Just gonna take it easy until then and stay inside! Stay safe peeps.