Hey there, thanks for your interest in supporting Kevin's Guides. There are several payment options. Or you can donate equipment and software/service access.
Tips go directly towards:
- Site/hosting costs
- Software & technology costs
- Feeding Kevin
- Paying for Kevin to get smarter
- Move Kevin out of scary basement in ghetto
- Inspire Kevin to keep working on these free projects
Support Via PayPal
Donate Technology, Software, or Services
I need the following items to use in my guides and YouTube tutorials.
- Mac: Any working Mac 2020 or later, (Mac Mini, Studio, Pro, or any MacBook even if screen is broken)
- Mini PC: Any mini desktop PCs that run latest versions of major Linux distros. Ideally 8GB DDR4, 64GB SSD, 8th gen Intel processor or better.
- Android Phone: Any mid-range or better Android phone in working condition with minimal damage, no screen cracks (scratches ok), running Android 12 or later.
- Hard Drives or SSDs: Any hard drive with over 1TB of space with 20,000 hours of use or less, or any SSD/NVME with a projected health above 50%.
- Any other electronic or computer related device you think would be nice to review or do a guide on.
- Any non-pirated software license you think might be useful to share
- Seat on existing license for any multimedia, productivity, technical, or programming software/service.
- Seat on someone's FontAwesome pro subscription.
- Hosting: Access to a subaccount on any developer/reseller hosting plan (web hosting, vps host, gaming server, etc.) for testing and review.
If you have a used/extra product you want to get rid of or access to software/services that may be beneficial, and are related to STEM topics, please contact me.
Other Payment Methods
If you have issues with PayPal and cannot use it for some reason, there are several other ways you can support me.
You may send any amount to me on Venmo @kevinsguides
Cashapp or Others...
Please reach out to me on the contact form for this info.
CryptoBTC LTC ETH DOGE ADA XMR
Please see the Crypto Donations page for info regarding wallet addresses and such.