JoomCharta is a new Joomla 4 template developed by yours truly.
It's a multipurpose Bootstrap 5 template that could be used for blogging, documentation, business, etc.
The default theme is "minty" though I plan on adding more later, if there's interest.
License: GPL 3
I believe the strongest use case for this template would be for a content blog or article repo similar to KevinsGuides. I have given the category and feature blog layouts a nice card layout. See the Sample Blog on the demo site.
- Bootstrap 5
- Dark/Light Mode Option
- Basic color customization and branding customization
- Add favicon, customize header, logo, etc. from the style settings
Dark and Light mode in Minty Theme:
Customizable link, primary, and secondary colors. Set to shades of blue in this example.
- Any modules placed here appear as cards in the sidebar. The sitebar can be set to left or right in style settings.
- If no sidebar module is present on a page, the page will be full-width
- Publish your search module here.
- For best results, in the module settings, HIDE the label and SHOW the button.
- This is a full-width module that appears below the header but above the content
- Could be useful for publishing slideshows or important brand messages on your home page
- Developing landing page
- Anything published here appears in the footer. I normally just use a custom HTML module and publish some basic words and links here.
- The main menu that's responsive and goes across the top of the page.
- It only supports 1 level of dropdowns. Anything with more levels will not work.
- You must select the option to use the header module in the style settings for this to do anything.
- Allows you to publish whatever content you want in the header position, rather than using the predefined options
- If you publish a login form module here, a button will appears in the upper right of the screen saying "Login"
- When users click it, the module is displayed in a Bootstrap modal
- If the user is logged in, it says their username instead of "Login"
- You should publish your breadcrumbs module here.
Of course, you can publish menus and login forms to the sidebar too, if the special features don't suit you.
For help, please leave a comment below or in the support forum. I also take custom requests and offer paid support.
Install just like any other template. Then, set it as your default style. You can customize it from the fields in the template's style settings. I have explained all the fields in detail there.