Fun, Educational Roblox Games
In this guide, you will learn about some of the more fun and educational games you can play in Roblox. Take this with a grain of salt, just because these games have some educational value doesn't mean they're a replacement for say, reading a book. Some of the games are more fun than others, and some have more educational value than others. Ratings are subjective.
By Playduo Studio
In this game, you go around with a camera, explore different biomes, and take pictures of many endangered animals.
As you level up, you get access to more biomes and can take pictures of cooler, rarer animals!
What You Learn
- Animal names, level of endangerment, and a random interesting fact about each animal
- Get a general idea of Earth's many biomes, and which animals are found where
- Simulated natural disasters
In Word Bomb, you compete against other players to figure out words containing a set of letters. They must be English words and you must spell them correctly. If you fail to guess a word in time, you lose a life. The last person standing wins the round!
What You Learn
You get to practice your spelling and typing skills. Best played with a real computer keyboard.Educational Value: Very Educational
Fun: Pretty Fun
Tower of Math
By: Fun Creative Builders
Make your way through this obstacle course and climb the Tower of Math! It starts out with relatively simple problems on the first floor. If you don't solve the question correctly and step on the wrong platform, you'll fall through! This is a great way to practice arithmetic and memorize basic equations.Educational Value: Very Educational
Fun: Sort of fun
By: Cookie Development
This traditional game of chess encourages logic and critical thinking! Play against other players and advance through the ranks.Educational Value: Very Educational
Fun: Highly Subjective
Guess The Maths
By: Guess The ??
Compete against friends or just practice math skills for fun. Basic arithmetic. Questions get increasingly difficult. Probably too simple for average students beyond elementary school.Educational Value: Very Educational
The following Roblox experiences are not really games, but they're still educational.
- Lua Learning - By boatbomber
- This experience is more like a collection of written guides. Kind of like a tutorial website. All the guides are related to learning Lua as it pertains to Roblox. You can read over code examples and learn how to code using Lua, the language used to code Roblox experience.
- This has significant educational value. However, it's certainly not a game. It's more like a textbook.
Do you know any Roblox experiences with signficant educational value? Leave a comment below so I can review!