Do you enjoy creating educational content such as videos, articles, worksheets, or diagrams?
Are you a company or organization looking to post a relevant STEM article on this website?
Would you like to share your content on this platform? If so, please contact me! I'd love to feature your content on this website, or add it to existing guides.
I am also seeking peer reviews from anyone knowledgeable in the field. If you'd like to help review content for me I'd greatly appreciate it.
What You Get
- A free place to host & share your content with the world.
- I will style your content to fit with the other content on this website so it looks great and is easy to view across different devices.
- Credit given for any content you provide, along with an optional bio page and links back to your website or contact information.
- You have no obligation to continue to produce or add content to the website. This isn't a job. You may submit content as often or as little as you want.
Content Accepted & Creator Terms For Content Submitted
I'll accept nearly any type of educational content. Quizzes, articles, guides, series, e-Books, presentations, worksheets, videos, diagrams, etc. provided you created the content yourself or have exclusive rights to the content.
While most of the content on this website is geared towards technology, science, and math. I would love to add additional fields of study such as literature, history, arts, and just about anything else - so long as it's of educational value.
If you use external content in your works, it must be properly licensed and sourced so we can give credit to the original creator. In other words, we have to be able to check that we have permission to display the content. So, for example, if you write an article and want to add diagrams to it - we must check to ensure we're allowed to use those diagrams and credit the original author. Unless, of course, you made the diagrams yourself.
All content should be presented in a way that adheres to the values of this website. In other words, it shouldn't contain any profanity or strong political opinions. Content should largely be based on facts and personal experience.
- 10 Essential Linux Terminal Commands
- Basic Accounting with Excel
- Dual Booting Ubuntu & Windows
- Europa, Jupiter's Icy Moon
- Moving Photos from iCloud to Google
- 5 Basic SEO Tips
- Calculus: Differentiation 101
- What's Drupal?
- Articles that pertain to a single product or service and exist for the sole purpose of promoting that product:
- "Samsung Galaxy S23: The iPhone Killer"
- Heavily biased articles that promote a single product, company, affiliate links, or small group of products/companies
- "Top 3 Web Hosting Companies"
- "The Best DropBox Alternative"
- "The Easiest Full Site Editor"
- "Best Budget Laptop Option for Students in 2023"
- "Cheapest VPN for all your devices"
- Articles of unverifiable nature, heavily limited scope, and politics or misinformation